PDZRN3 antibody (PDZ Domain Containing Ring Finger 3) (Alexa Fluor 350) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This PDZRN3 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 350
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SEMCAP3/LNX3
anti-PDZ Domain Containing Ring Finger 3 (PDZRN3) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PDZRN3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-PDZ Domain Containing Ring Finger 3 (PDZRN3) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PDZRN3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SEMCAP3 (PDZRN3 Antibody Abstract)
- MGC80196, pdzrn3, LNX3, SEMACAP3, 1110020C07Rik, AI429718, AL023082, Semcap3, PDZ domain containing ring finger 3, PDZ domain containing ring finger 3 L homeolog, PDZ domain containing RING finger 3b, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase PDZRN3, PDZ domain containing RING finger 3, PDZRN3, pdzrn3.L, pdzrn3b, LOC100228989, pdzrn3, Pdzrn3
PDZRN3 contains a RING-finger motif in its N-terminal region, two PDZ domains in its central region and a consensus-binding motif for PDZ domains at its C-terminus. It was identified in silico as a homolog of the protein known as LNX1 or SEMCAP1, which possesses ubiquitin ligase activity and binds the membrane protein Semaphorin 4C. However, PDZRN3 itself has not previously been characterized. We have now evaluated the properties and functions of PDZRN3. The PDZRN3 gene was shown to be expressed in various human tissues including the heart, skeletal muscle and liver and its expression in mouse skeletal muscle was developmentally regulated. Both the differentiation of C2C12 mouse skeletal myoblasts into myotubes and injury-induced muscle regeneration in vivo were found to be accompanied by up-regulation of PDZRN3. The differentiation-associated increase in the expression of PDZRN3 in C2C12 cells follows that of myogenin and precedes that of myosin heavy chain. Depletion of PDZRN3 by RNA interference inhibited the formation of myotubes as well as the associated up-regulation of myosin heavy chain in C2C12 cells. Our data suggest that PDZRN3 plays an essential role in the differentiation of myoblasts into myotubes by acting either downstream or independently of myogenin.
Synonyms: Ligand of Numb protein X 3, likely ortholog of mouse semaF cytoplasmic domain associated protein 3, LNX3, PDZ domain containing ring finger 3, Protein SEMACAP3, SEMACAP3, Semaphorin cytoplasmic domain associated protein, PZRN3_HUMAN.
- Gene ID
- Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development