IGSF10 antibody (Immunoglobulin Superfamily, Member 10) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Target See all IGSF10 Antibodies
- This IGSF10 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IGSF10
- Application Notes
- IHC-P 1:200-400
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- IGSF10 (IGSF10 Products)
- IGSF10, CMF608, 6530405F15Rik, 9030224D03, AA409708, AA536958, AI414626, Adlican2, immunoglobulin superfamily member 10, immunoglobulin superfamily, member 10, IGSF10, igsf10, Igsf10
Ig (immunoglobulin) superfamily members exhibit functional characteristics including immune responses, growth factor signaling and cell adhesion. IGSF10 (immunoglobulin superfamily, member 10), also known as Calvaria mechanical force protein 608 (CMF608), is a 2,623 amino acid secreted protein that contains an N-terminal signal peptide, six leucine-rich repeats (LRRs), and 12 immunoglobulin-like repeats. IGSF10 exists as multiple alternatively spliced isoforms, and is expressed in bone. Specifically, expression of IGSF10 is limited to mesenchymal osteochondroprogenitors with fibroblast-like morphology, where it is thought to be involved in the maintenance of the osteochondroprogenitor cells pool and its down-regulation precedes terminal differentiation. The gene encoding IGSF10 maps to chromosome 3, which comprises over 1,100 genes that include a chemokine receptor gene cluster as well as a variety of human cancer related loci.
Synonyms: Adlican2, Calvaria mechanical force protein 608, CMF608, IGS10_HUMAN, IgSF10, Immunoglobulin superfamily member 10.
- Gene ID