USP10 antibody (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 10) (Alexa Fluor 488) Primary Antibody
- Target See all USP10 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This USP10 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human USP10
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- USP10 (USP10 Products)
- T4F9.30, T4F9_30, ubiquitin-specific protease 9, ubpo, USP10, id:ibd1190, wu:fc19h08, wu:fc76g05, wu:fi11g01, UBPO, 2610014N07Rik, Uchrp, mKIAA0190, usp10-A, ubiquitin specific peptidase 10, universal stress protein UspA, ubiquitin-specific protease 9, ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 10, ubiquitin specific peptidase 10 S homeolog, USP10, RR_RS14970, UBP9, PTRG_07201, MGYG_06403, usp10, Usp10, usp10.S
Ubiquitin is a highly conserved protein that is covalently linked to other proteins to regulate their function and degradation. This gene encodes a member of the ubiquitin-specific protease family of cysteine proteases. The enzyme specifically cleaves ubiquitin from ubiquitin-conjugated protein substrates. The protein is found in the nucleus and cytoplasm. It functions as a co-factor of the DNA-bound androgen receptor complex, and is inhibited by a protein in the Ras-GTPase pathway. The human genome contains several pseudogenes similar to this gene. Several transcript variants, some protein-coding and others not protein-coding, have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2013].
Synonyms: Deubiquitinating enzyme 10, Ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase 10, Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 10, Ubiquitin specic peptidase 10, Ubiquitin specic processing protease 10, Ubiquitin specic protease 10, Ubiquitin thioesterase 10, Ubiquitin thiolesterase 10, Ubiquitin-specic-processing protease 10, UBP10_HUMAN, UBPO, USP 10, USP10.
- Gene ID