CASKIN2 antibody (CASK Interacting Protein 2) AA 25-77 (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all CASKIN2 Antibodies
- AA 25-77
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This CASKIN2 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CASKIN2
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CASKIN2 (CASKIN2 Products)
- anks5b, MGC98998, ANKS5B, 1600028L06Rik, mKIAA1139, CASK interacting protein 2, cask-interacting protein 2, CASK interacting protein 2 L homeolog, CASK-interacting protein 2, CASKIN2, Caskin2, caskin2.L
This gene encodes a large protein that contains six ankyrin repeats, as well as a Src homology 3 (SH3) domain and two sterile alpha motif (SAM) domains, which may be involved in protein-protein interactions. The C-terminal portion of this protein is proline-rich and contains a conserved region. A related protein interacts with calcium/calmodulin-dependent serine protein kinase (CASK). Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: ANKS5B, Caskin-2, CASK-interacting protein 2, CASKIN2, KIAA1139
- Gene ID