TSPAN13 antibody (Tetraspanin 13) (Alexa Fluor 488) Primary Antibody
- Target See all TSPAN13 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This TSPAN13 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TSPAN13/NET-6
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TSPAN13 (TSPAN13 Products)
- MGC76122, TM4SF13, tetraspanin-13, MGC82425, tspan13, zgc:101833, NET-6, NET6, 1100001I23Rik, Tm4sf13, tetraspanin 13, tetraspanin 13 L homeolog, tetraspanin 13b, CD151 antigen, TSPAN13, tspan13, tspan13.L, tspan13b, LOC552124, Tspan13
NET-6, also known as TSPAN13 (tetraspanin-13) or TM4SF13 (transmembrane 4 superfamily member 13), is a 204 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that belongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family. Members of the tetraspanin family are cell-surface proteins that are characterized by the presence of four hydrophobic domains and mediate signal transduction events that play a role in the regulation of cell development, activation, growth, motility, differentiation, and cancer. Considered molecular facilitators, tetraspanin proteins may regulate vesicle fusion and fission. The gene encoding NET-6 maps to human chromosome 7, which houses over 1,000 genes, comprises nearly 5 % of the human genome and has been linked to Osteogenesis imperfecta, Pendred syndrome, Lissencephaly, Citrullinemia and Shwachman-Diamond syndrome.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: NET 6, NET6, Tetraspan NET-6, Tetraspanin-13, TM4SF13, Transmembrane 4 superfamily member 13, Transmembrane 4 superfamily member tetraspan NET 6, Tspan-13, Tspan13, TSN13_HUMAN.
- Gene ID