UHRF1 Binding Protein 1 (UHRF1BP1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
UHRF1BP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1450049
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, Mouse.
- Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of Human UHRF1BP1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.02 % Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- UHRF1BP1 (UHRF1BP1 Antibody Abstract)
- The Ubiquitin-like containing PHD and RING finger domains 1-binding protein 1 (UHRF1BP1), also known as ICBP90, is a transcription and cell cycle regulator. It specifically binds to the histone H3 N-terminal tail when methylated on K9 by two functional domains, a PHD finger that defines the binding specificity and an SRA (SET- and RING-associated) domain that promotes binding activity. UHRF1BP1 is required for proper heterochromatin formation in mammalian cells. Furthermore, UHRF1BP1 is thought to be a pivotal target for the ERK1/2 signaling pathway to control the proliferation of Jurkat T cells.Synonyms: ICBP90-binding protein 1, UHRF1 binding protein 1, Ubiquitin-like containing PHD and RING finger domains 1-binding protein 1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: