C1R antibody (Complement Component 1, R Subcomponent) (AA 414-463) Primary Antibody
- AA 414-463, Cleaved-Arg463
- This C1R antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
C1R (heavy chain, Cleaved-Arg463) Antibody detects endogenous levels of fragment of activated C1R resulting from cleavage adjacent to Arg463.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human C1R.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 ELISA: 1:10000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- C1R (C1R Antibody Abstract)
- C1R, MGC84776, MGC127774, c1rl, complement C1r, complement component 1, r subcomponent L homeolog, complement component 1, r subcomponent, C1R, C1r, c1r.L, c1r
Synonyms: C1R, C1RA, Complement C1r component precursor,
NCBI Gene Symbol: C1R
- Molecular Weight
- 80 kDa
- Gene ID
- Complement System