PLEKHA5 antibody (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A Member 5) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
PLEKHA5 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1494060
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PLEKHA5 / PEPP2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Mouse (96%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 30 and 294 of PEPP2 (SwissProt Q9HAU0). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Mouse (96%).
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Usage: Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: Western blot: 1:500-1:3000. Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and freeze at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PLEKHA5 (PLEKHA5 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: PLEKHA5
Synonyms: PLEKHA5, PEPP2, PEPP-2, KIAA1686
- Gene ID
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome, The Global Phosphorylation Landscape of SARS-CoV-2 Infection
You are here: