OR52K1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily K, Member 1) (AA 201-250) Primary Antibody
OR52K1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1536047
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 201-250
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
OR52K1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total OR52K1 protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human OR52K1.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 ELISA: 1:5000
Unigene-Number: Hs.553726 (NCBI Gene Symbol: OR52K1)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: