CD31 antibody (Platelet/endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule) Primary Antibody
- CD31 (PECAM1)
- This CD31 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Protein G Chromatography.
- Stimulated human leukocytes
anti-Platelet/endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (PECAM1) (AA 601-680) antibody Primary Antibody
PECAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Rabbit ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Platelet/endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (PECAM1) (AA 681-738) antibody Primary Antibody
PECAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig, Rabbit ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Flow Cytometry. Immunoflourescence. Immunohistochemistry on Aceton-Fixed Frozen Sections. Does not work in Western blot.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- Restore in sterile water to a concentration of 1.0 mg/mL.
- 10 mM PBS pH 7.4, None
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- CD31 (PECAM1)
- Alternative Name
- CD31 / PECAM1 (PECAM1 Antibody Abstract)
- CD31, CD31/EndoCAM, GPIIA', PECA1, PECAM-1, endoCAM, C85791, Cd31, Pecam, platelet/endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1, platelet and endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1, pecam1, PECAM1, Pecam1
- CD31, also known as platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1 (PECAM1), is a type I integral membrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors. It is constitutively expressed on the surface of endothelial cells, and concentrated at the junction between them. It is also weakly expressed on many peripheral lymphoid cells and platelets. CD31 has been used to measure angiogenesis in association with tumor recurrence. Other studies have also indicated that CD31 and CD34 can be used as markers for myeloid progenitor cells and recognize different subsets of myeloid leukemia infiltrates (granular sarcomas).Synonyms: End °CAM, GPIIA', PECAM-1, Platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule
- Gene ID
- Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization