Chromosome 7 Open Reading Frame 10 (C7orf10) antibody Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C7orf10
anti-Chromosome 7 Open Reading Frame 10 (C7orf10) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
C7orf10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Chromosome 7 Open Reading Frame 10 (C7orf10) (AA 104-153) antibody Primary Antibody
C7orf10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Bat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- C7orf10 (C7orf10 Antibody Abstract)
- DERP13, ORF19, c7orf10, sugct, succinyl-CoA:glutarate-CoA transferase, succinyl-CoA:glutarate-CoA transferase L homeolog, SUGCT, sugct.L
Chromosome 7 has been linked to Osteogenesis imperfecta, Pendred syndrome, Lissencephaly, Citrullinemia and Shwachman-Diamond syndrome. The deletion of a portion of the q arm of chromosome 7 is associated with Williams-Beuren syndrome, a condition characterized by mild mental retardation, an unusual comfort and friendliness with strangers and an elfin appearance. Deletions of portions of the q arm of chromosome 7 are also seen in a number of myeloid disorders including cases of acute myelogenous leukemia and myelodysplasia. The C7orf10 gene product has been provisionally designated C7orf10 pending further characterization.
Synonyms: Chromosome 7 open reading frame 10, Dermal papilla derived protein 13, DERP13, FLJ11808, Hypothetical protein LOC79783, ORF19, Russel-Silver syndrome candidate, Uncharacterized protein C7orf10,CG010_HUMAN.
- Gene ID