ACTG2 antibody (Actin, gamma 2, Smooth Muscle, Enteric) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ACTG2 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ACTG2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the N-terminus part of human ACTG2 / Gamma-2 Actin
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with mouse and rat protein.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from human Actin-gamma2.
anti-Actin, gamma 2, Smooth Muscle, Enteric (ACTG2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ACTG2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Actin, gamma 2, Smooth Muscle, Enteric (ACTG2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ACTG2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA (1:20000), IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4, NaCl 150 mM, glycerol 50 % , Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C for up to one year.