BCL2A1 antibody (BCL2-Related Protein A1) Primary Antibody
- Target See all BCL2A1 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse
- This BCL2A1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the C-terminus part of human BCL2A1
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with mouse protein.
- Synthetic peptide from human BCL2A1.
- Application Notes
Working dilution: IHC - P (5 μg/mL), WB
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.02 % Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.