HMG20B antibody (High Mobility Group 20B) AA 31-50 Primary Antibody
- Target See all HMG20B Antibodies
- AA 31-50
- This HMG20B antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human ~36 kDa BRCA2-associated factor 35
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- May cross react with mouse (80 % sequence homology).
- Residues 31-50 [KQERGEGPRA GEKGSHEEEP] of the human structural DNA-binding protein BRAF35.
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only:
- WB : 1/500 to 1/1
- For Research Use only
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term storage at +4°C. For extended periods store in aliquots at -20°C. Antibodies are guaranteed for 6 month from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- BRCA2-Associated Factor 35 (HMG20B Products)
- BRAF25, BRAF35, HMGX2, HMGXB2, PP7706, SMARCE1r, SOXL, pp8857, AW610687, Hmgx2, Hmgxb2, Smarce1r, high mobility group 20 B, high mobility group 20B, Hmg20b, HMG20B