High Mobility Group 20B (HMG20B) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
HMG20B Reactivity: Human IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707371
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2711692
- Recognizes endogenous levels of BRAF35 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to BRAF35
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human BRAF35.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- BRAF35 (HMG20B Antibody Abstract)
- BRAF35, HMGX2, HMGXB2, SMARCE1R, SWI/SNF-related matrix-associated actin-dependent regulator of chromatin subfamily E member 1-related, SMARCE1-related protein, BRCA2-associated factor 35, HMG box-containing protein 20B, HMG domain-containing protein 2, HMG domain-containing protein HMGX2, Sox-like transcriptional factor, Structural DNA-binding protein BRAF35
- Gene ID
You are here: