GPR77 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 77) 2nd Extracellular Domain Primary Antibody
- Target See all GPR77 Antibodies
- 2nd Extracellular Domain
- This GPR77 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Reacts with human C5L2
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic 19 amino acid peptide from 2nd extracellular domain of human C5L2. Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gorilla (100%), Gibbon (100%), Monkey (100%), Bovine (89%), Pig (89%), Panda (84%).
- Application Notes
Working dilution: IHC - P (25 μg/mL - 33
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.1 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -70°C, Short term: +4°C