GPR150 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 150) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all GPR150 Antibodies
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Reacts with human GPR150
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins, except ATP2B2 (56 % ).
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic 16 amino acid peptide from C-terminus of human GPR150. Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gorilla (100%), Monkey (94%).
- Application Notes
Working dilution: IHC-P (1 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.1 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -70°C, Short term: +4°C