PTGER2 antibody (Prostaglandin E Receptor 2 (Subtype EP2), 53kDa) (AA 155-355) Primary Antibody
- AA 155-355
- This PTGER2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EP2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EP2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography
- EP2 (Ala155-Gln355)
anti-Prostaglandin E Receptor 2 (Subtype EP2), 53kDa (PTGER2) (Extracellular Domain) antibody Primary Antibody
PTGER2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Bat, Cow, Pig ELISA, IHC, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:50-400 Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500 Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500 Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100 Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4,containing 0.01 % SKL, 1 mM DTT, 5 % Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80 °C for 12 months.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Prostaglandin E Receptor 2 (EP2) (PTGER2 Antibody Abstract)
- ptger2, ptger2l, zgc:63974, MGC69060, PTGER2, EP2, Ptgerep2, Ptger-ep2, prostaglandin E receptor 2a (subtype EP2), prostaglandin E receptor 2 S homeolog, prostaglandin E receptor 2, prostaglandin E receptor 2 (subtype EP2), ptger2a, ptger2.S, PTGER2, Ptger2
- Alternative Names: PTGER2, Prostaglandin E2 Receptor(Subtype EP2),53kD