Metallothionein 1E (MT1E) antibody Primary Antibody
MT1E Reactivity: Human ICC, IHC (fro), IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1865227
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize MT1E in immunohistochemical staining and Western blotting.
- Affinity Chromatography
- The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against MT1E.
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- For Research Use only
- 500 µg/mL
- Supplied as solution form in PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80 °C for 12 months.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Metallothionein 1E (MT1E Antibody Abstract)
You are here: