KRTAP1-3 antibody (Keratin Associated Protein 1-3) (AA 88-117) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This KRTAP1-3 antibody is conjugated to FITC
Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This KRTAP1-3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 88-117 amino acids from the Central region of human KRTAP1-3.
- Affinity purified
anti-Keratin Associated Protein 1-3 (KRTAP1-3) (AA 95-125), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
KRTAP1-3 Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, Flo, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- KRTAP1-3 (KRTAP1-3 Antibody Abstract)
- KAP1.2, KAP1.3, KAP1.6, KAP1.8A, KAP1.8B, KAP1.9, KRTAP1.3, keratin associated protein 1-3, KRTAP1-3
Name/Gene ID: KRTAP1-3
Synonyms: KRTAP1-3, B2B, KAP1.2, KAP1.8, KAP1.8A, Keratin associated protein 1-3, Keratin associated protein 1.6, Keratin-associated protein 1.9, KAP1.3, KRATP1.9, KRTAP1.3, KAP1.6, KAP1.9, KRTAP1.8, KAP1.8B, Keratin-associated protein 1-3, Keratin-associated protein 1.8
- Gene ID