KRTCAP2 antibody (Keratinocyte Associated Protein 2) (AA 134-162) (PE) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This KRTCAP2 antibody is conjugated to PE
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This KTAP2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 134-162 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KTAP2.
- Affinity purified
anti-Keratinocyte Associated Protein 2 (KRTCAP2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KRTCAP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Keratinocyte Associated Protein 2 (KRTCAP2) (AA 134-162) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
KRTCAP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- KRTCAP2 ()
- KCP2, 0610010I12Rik, Kcp2, KCP-2, keratinocyte associated protein 2, KRTCAP2, Krtcap2
Name/Gene ID: KRTCAP2
Synonyms: KRTCAP2, KCP-2, KCP2
- Gene ID