LASP1 antibody (LIM and SH3 Protein 1) (AA 120-148) (PE) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LASP1 antibody is conjugated to PE
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LASP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 120-148 amino acids from the Central region of human LASP1.
- Affinity purified
anti-LIM and SH3 Protein 1 (LASP1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
LASP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-LIM and SH3 Protein 1 (LASP1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LASP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LASP1 (LASP1 Antibody Abstract)
- lasp1, MGC53336, LASP1, MGC89667, Lasp-1, MLN50, AA408629, Def-4, SH3P6, Tg(Col1a1-lacZ)1Ngma, fb92f05, wu:fb92f05, zgc:77542, lasp-1, mln50, LIM and SH3 protein 1, LIM and SH3 protein 1 L homeolog, lasp1, lasp1.L, LASP1, Lasp1
Name/Gene ID: LASP1
Synonyms: LASP1, LIM and SH3 domain protein 1, MLN50, Lasp-1, LIM and SH3 protein 1, MLN 50
- Gene ID