SPATA7 antibody (Spermatogenesis Associated 7) (AA 374-401) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This SPATA7 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This SPATA7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 374-401 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SPATA7.
- Protein A purified
anti-Spermatogenesis Associated 7 (SPATA7) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
SPATA7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LCA3 / SPATA7 (SPATA7 Antibody Abstract)
- HSD-3.1, HSD3, LCA3, AI661438, B230306G18Rik, RSD-3, Wmp1, spermatogenesis associated 7, SPATA7, Spata7
Name/Gene ID: SPATA7
Synonyms: SPATA7, HSD-3.1, Leber congenital amaurosis 3, HSD3, LCA3, Spermatogenesis associated 7
- Gene ID