LDOC1L antibody (Leucine Zipper, Down-Regulated in Cancer 1-Like) (AA 160-186) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
This LDOC1L antibody is conjugated to FITC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LDOC1L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 160-186 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LDOC1L.
- Affinity purified
anti-Leucine Zipper, Down-Regulated in Cancer 1-Like (LDOC1L) (AA 110-190), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LDOC1L Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LDOC1L ()
- Mar6, Mart6, dJ1033E15.2, BC058638, RGD1306472, retrotransposon Gag like 6, leucine zipper, down-regulated in cancer 1-like, RTL6, Rtl6, LOC100337805
Name/Gene ID: LDOC1L
Synonyms: LDOC1L, DJ1033E15.2, Mart6, Protein LDOC1L, Mar6
- Gene ID