LGALS9 antibody (Lectin, Galactoside-Binding, Soluble, 9) (AA 62-90) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LGALS9 antibody is conjugated to APC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LGALS9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 62-90 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LGALS9.
- Protein A purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LGALS9 / Galectin 9 (LGALS9 Antibody Abstract)
- huat, lgals9a, ecalectin, galectin-9, Lgals9, wu:fd20c09, zgc:111833, LGALS9, AA407335, AI194909, AI265545, LGALS35, Lgals5, gal-9, HUAT, LGALS9A, UAT, UATP.I, galectin 9 L homeolog, galectin 9, lectin, galactoside-binding, soluble, 9 (galectin 9)-like 3, lectin, galactose binding, soluble 9, lgals9.L, lgals9, lgals9l3, LGALS9, Lgals9
Name/Gene ID: LGALS9
Synonyms: LGALS9, Gal-9, HUAT, Galectin 9, Galectin-9, LGALS9A, Tumor antigen HOM-HD-21, Ecalectin
- Gene ID