OR14C36 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 14, Subfamily C, Member 36) (AA 284-312) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
OR14C36 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1919606
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 284-312
- This OR14C36 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This OR14C36 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 284-312 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR14C36.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- OR14C36 / OR5BF1 (OR14C36 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: OR14C36
Synonyms: OR14C36, Olfactory receptor 5BF1, OR5BF1, Olfactory receptor 14C36, Olfactory receptor OR1-59
- Gene ID
You are here: