VPS37B antibody (Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37 Homolog B (S. Cerevisiae)) (AA 99-127) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
VPS37B Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1948058
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 99-127
- This VPS37B antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This VPS37B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 99-127 amino acids from the Central region of human VPS37B.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, Flo, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- VPS37B (VPS37B Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: VPS37B
Synonyms: VPS37B, ESCRT-I complex subunit VPS37B, Vacuolar protein sorting 37B, HVps37B
- Gene ID
You are here: