Metallothionein 1E (MT1E) antibody Primary Antibody
MT1E Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1993135
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Caprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- Recombinant human Metallothionein-1E
- Application Notes
- Optimal working concentration should be determinde by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.03 % Proclin 300, 53 % Glycerol, 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClinTM: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Metallothionein-1E (MT1E Antibody Abstract)
- MT1, MTD, MGC140492, MT, metallothionein 1E, metallothionein-1E, MT1E, MT1D
- Metallothioneins have a high content of cysteine residues that bind various heavy metals, these proteins are transcriptionally regulated by both heavy metals and glucocorticoids.
You are here: