NMI antibody (N-Myc (And STAT) Interactor) (AA 66-115) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This NMI antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Human NMI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Bovine (92%).
- Protein A purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa66-115 of human NMI (Q13287, NP_004679). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla (100%), Gibbon, Monkey, Bovine (92%), Elephant (91%), Marmoset (85%), Rabbit (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1.25 μg/mL)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NMI (NMI Antibody Abstract)
- fj02e01, wu:fj02e01, NMI, MGC108489, N-myc and STAT interactor, N-myc (and STAT) interactor, N-myc and STAT interactor L homeolog, NMI, Nmi, nmi, nmi.L
Name/Gene ID: NMI
Synonyms: NMI, Hou, N-myc and STAT interactor, N-myc-interactor, N-myc (and STAT) interactor, N-myc interactor
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession