HEAT Repeat Containing 1 (HEATR1) antibody (Biotin) Primary Antibody
HEATR1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2175370
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HEATR1
- Application Notes
- IHC-P 1:100-500
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Heatr1 (HEATR1 Antibody Abstract)
Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA. Involved in ribosome biosynthesis (By similarity).
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: BAP28, UTP10, HEAT repeat-containing protein 1, Protein BAP28, HEATR1
- Gene ID
You are here: