AQR antibody (Aquarius Homolog (Mouse)) (Cy5.5) Primary Antibody
AQR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2176039
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This AQR antibody is conjugated to Cy5.5
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IBP160
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Ibp160 (AQR Antibody Abstract)
- AW495846, mKIAA0560, IBP160, fSAP164, aquarius, aquarius intron-binding spliceosomal factor, Aqr, AQR
Synonyms: AQR, AQR_HUMAN, aquarius, aquarius homolog (mouse), DKFZp686B23123, fSAP164, functional spliceosome-associated protein 164, IBP160, Intron-binding protein aquarius, Intron-binding protein of 160 kDa, KIAA0560.
You are here: