INTU antibody (Inturned Planar Cell Polarity Effector Homolog (Drosophila)) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
INTU Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2178389
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This INTU antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDZD6
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- PDZD6 (INTU Antibody Abstract)
Synonyms: Homolog of inturned (X. tropicalis), INT, intu, Inturned planar cell polarity effector homolog, KIAA1284, PDZ domain containing 6, PDZ domain-containing protein 6, PDZD 6, PDZD6_HUMAN, PDZK6.
- Gene ID
You are here: