B3GNT5 antibody (UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5) (AA 124-154) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 124-154, Center, Internal Region
This B3GNT5 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- B3GNT5, ID (B3GNT5, Lactosylceramide 1,3-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyltransferase, Lactotriaosylceramide synthase, UDP-GlcNAc:beta-Gal beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- B3GNT5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 124~154 amino acids from the Central region of human B3GNT5.
anti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 118-145), (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB24268 unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment