B3GNT5 antibody (UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5) (AA 124-154) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 124-154, Middle Region
This B3GNT5 antibody is un-conjugated
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to B3GNT5.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human and Mouse.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 124~154 amino acids from the Central region of human B3GNT5
- Ig Fraction
anti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 118-145), (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB24268 unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- B3GNT5 / Lc3 Synthase (B3GNT5 Antibody Abstract)
- B3GN-T5, beta3Gn-T5, beta3GnT5, UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5, B3GNT5, B3gnt5
- B3GNT5 is a member of the beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase family. This enzyme is a type II membrane protein. It exhibits strong activity to transfer GlcNAc to glycolipid substrates and is identified as the most likely candidate for lactotriaosylceramide synthase. This enzyme is essential for the expression of Lewis X epitopes on glycolipids.Synonyms: 3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5, 3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase-5, BGnT-5, Beta-1, Beta3Gn-T5, Lactotriaosylceramide synthase, UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession