Calcium/calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II (CAMK2) antibody Primary Antibody
CAMK2 Reactivity: Rat IF, IP, RIA, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 7L1
Catalog No. ABIN2217489
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Radioimmunoassay (RIA), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow (Bovine), Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Bo Hu Mo Rt
- Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II (CAMKII)
- Purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- Partially purified rat CaMKII.
- IgG1 kappa
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.4, 0.09 % azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: