DNA Cross-Link Repair 1B, PSO2 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (DCLRE1B) (AA 215-244), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
DCLRE1B Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2251358
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 215-244, Center, Internal Region
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- DCLRE1B, ID (DCLRE1B, SNM1B, 5' exonuclease Apollo, DNA cross-link repair 1B protein, SNM1 homolog B)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- DCLRE1B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 215-244 amino acids from the Central region of human DCLRE1B.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: