ELFN1 antibody (Extracellular Leucine-Rich Repeat and Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
ELFN1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2259061
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This ELFN1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ELFN1, CT (ELFN1, PPP1R28, Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 28, Extracellular leucine-rich repeat and fibronectin type-III domain-containing protein 1)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ELFN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic between 765-792 amino acids selected from the C-terminal region of human ELFN1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: