KRI1 antibody (KRI1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 19-49, N-Term
This KRI1 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- KRI1, NT (KRI1, Protein KRI1 homolog)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- KRI1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-49 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human KRI1.
anti-KRI1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (KRI1) (AA 19-49), (N-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
KRI1 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment