RHBDF2 antibody (Rhomboid 5 Homolog 2 (Drosophila)) (AA 79-109) Primary Antibody
RHBDF2 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2351182
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 79-109, inactivated, N-Term
- This RHBDF2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- RHBDF2, NT (RHBDF2, IRHOM2, RHBDL5, RHBDL6, Inactive rhomboid protein 2, Rhomboid 5 homolog 2, Rhomboid family member 2, Rhomboid veinlet-like protein 5, Rhomboid veinlet-like protein 6)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- RHBDF2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 79-109 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RHBDF2.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: