RAD54L2 antibody (RAD54-Like 2 (S. Cerevisiae)) Primary Antibody
RAD54L2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2422109
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 12 to 14 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This RAD54L2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Antigen affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human RAD54L2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C (regular) and -80°C (long term).
- Alternative Name
- RAD54L2 (RAD54L2 Antibody Abstract)
- Arip4, D130058C05, G630026H09Rik, Srisnf2l, ARIP4, HSPC325, SRISNF2L, RAD54 like 2 (S. cerevisiae), RAD54 like 2, Rad54l2, RAD54L2
- Adrenergic receptors (ARs) include four general types (a1, a2, b1 and b2) that are found in different target tissues and differ in their affinities and responses to various agonists and antagonists. The coupling of ARs to specific intracellular effectors is mediated through diverse heterotrimeric G proteins. ARs play a critical role in the development of prostate cancer, and transcriptional activity of AR is partly regulated by coregulatory proteins. RAD54L2 (RAD54-like 2), also known as ARIP4 (androgen receptor-interacting protein 4), HSPC325 or SRISNF2L, is a 1,467 amino acid nuclear protein belonging to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family that consists of one helicase ATP-binding domain and a helicase C-terminal domain. RAD54L2 is a DNA helicase that regulates androgen receptor (AR)-dependent transactivation in a promoter-dependent manner. RAD54L2 is post-translationally sumoylated or phosphorylated upon DNA damage.
Synonyms: ARIP4, HSPC325, SRISNF2L
You are here: