DNA Cross-Link Repair 1B, PSO2 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (DCLRE1B) (AA 1-280) antibody Primary Antibody
DCLRE1B Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2B7
Catalog No. ABIN2450480
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-280
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human DCLRE1B
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Human recombinant protein fragment corresponding to amino acids 1-280 of human DCLRE1B(NP_073747) produced in E. coli.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: Flo (1:100), IHC, IHC-P (1:150), WB (1:200 - 1:500)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.3, 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: