ZC3H11A antibody (Zinc Finger CCCH-Type Containing 11A) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
ZC3H11A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2569123
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ZC3H11A protein.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the central region of human ZC3H11A.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.3, 0.01 % sodium azide, 30 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZC3HDC11A, 1110003F06Rik, 5730454B08Rik, G630041M05Rik, Zc3hdc11a, Zc3hh11a, mKIAA0663, RGD1308290, ZC3H11B, MGC142959, fc32e10, wu:fc32e10, zgc:73328, zinc finger CCCH-type containing 11A, zinc finger CCCH type containing 11A, zinc finger CCCH-type containing 11A S homeolog, ZC3H11A, Zc3h11a, zc3h11a, zc3h11a.S
- Name/Gene ID: ZC3H11A
Synonyms: ZC3H11A, KIAA0663, ZC3HDC11A
- Gene ID
You are here: