Acrosin Binding Protein (ACRBP) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ACRBP Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2572276
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ACRBP protein.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the central region of human ACRBP.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: ICC (1:100 - 1:500), IF, IP (1:10 - 1:100), WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.3, 0.01 % sodium azide, 30 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SP32 / ACRBP (ACRBP Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: ACRBP
Synonyms: ACRBP, Acrosin binding protein, Cancer/testis antigen 23, CT23, Acrosin-binding protein, OY-TES-1, SP32, Cancer/testis antigen OY-TES-1
- Gene ID
You are here: