RAB39A antibody (RAB39A, Member RAS Oncogene Family) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
RAB39A Reactivity: Human, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2578003
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Human, Rat
- This RAB39A antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of RAB39A protein.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the central region of human RAB39A.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.3, 0.01 % sodium azide, 30 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RAB39 / RAB39A (RAB39A Antibody Abstract)
- RAB39, Rab39, RAB39A, member RAS oncogene family, RAB39A, Rab39a
- Name/Gene ID: RAB39A
Subfamily: RAS oncogene
Family: Ras GTPase superfamily IPR001806
Synonyms: RAB39A, Rab-39, Ras-related protein Rab-39A, RAB39
- Gene ID
You are here: