RPP40 antibody (Ribonuclease P/MRP 40kDa Subunit) (AA 91-259) Primary Antibody
RPP40 Reactivity: Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2627705
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 91-259
- Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against RNASEP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize RNASEP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant RNASEP (Met91-Asp259) expressed in E. coli.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:100 - 1:400)
Usage: ELISA 1:100-1:5000, ICC 1:50-500, WB 1:50-400,
Target Species of Antibody: Rat
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Aliquot and store at -20°C for up to 1 year. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- RPP40 (RPP40 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: RPP40
Synonyms: RPP40, BA428J1.3, Ribonuclease P, 40kD subunit, RNASEP1, Ribonuclease P (40 kD), Ribonuclease P 40 kDa subunit, Ribonuclease P1, RNase P subunit 1, RNaseP protein p40
- Gene ID
You are here: