WNK2 antibody (WNK Lysine Deficient Protein Kinase 2) (Center) Primary Antibody
WNK2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707252
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This WNK2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2710455
- Recognizes endogenous levels of WNK2 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to WNK2
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human WNK2.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- WNK2 (WNK2 Antibody Abstract)
- KIAA1760, PRKWNK2, SDCCAG43, Serine/threonine-protein kinase WNK2, Antigen NY-CO-43, Protein kinase lysine-deficient 2, Protein kinase with no lysine 2, Serologically defined colon cancer antigen 43
- Gene ID
- 65268, 75607
- Q9Y3S1, Q3UH66
You are here: