Actinin, alpha 1/2/3/4 (ACTN1/ACTN2/ACTN3/ACTN4) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ACTN1/ACTN2/ACTN3/ACTN4 Reactivity: Chicken, Cow, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IP, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707303
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Chicken, Cow, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2711152
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ACTN1/2/3/4 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to ACTN1/2/3/4
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human ACTN1/2/3/4.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IP (1:10 - 1:100)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ACTN1, Alpha-actinin-1, Alpha-actinin cytoskeletal isoform, F-actin cross-linking protein, Non-muscle alpha-actinin-1, ACTN2, Alpha-actinin-2, Alpha-actinin skeletal muscle isoform 2, F-actin cross-linking protein, ACTN3, Alpha-actinin-3, Alpha-actinin skeletal muscle isoform 3, F-actin cross-linking protein, ACTN4, Alpha-actinin-4, F-actin cross-linking protein, Non-muscle alpha-actinin 4
- Gene ID
- 87, 88, 89
- P12814, P35609, Q08043, O43707, Q7TPR4, Q9JI91, O88990, P57780, Q9Z1P2, Q9QXQ0
You are here: