CYP2A6 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 2, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 6) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
CYP2A6 Reactivity: Human IC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707465
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This CYP2A6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2710883
- Recognizes endogenous levels of Cytochrome P450 2A6 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Cytochrome P450 2A6
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human Cytochrome P450 2A6.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: