V-Ets erythroblastosis Virus E26 Oncogene Homolog 1 (Avian) (ETS1) (N-Term), (pSer38) antibody Primary Antibody
ETS1 Reactivity: Chicken, Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707503
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- N-Term, pSer38
- Chicken, Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709086
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ETS1 (pT38) protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to ETS1 (pT38)
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human ETS1.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: