TBC1D2 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 2) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
TBC1D2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2744665
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This TBC1D2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of TBC1D2 protein.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the central region of human TBC1D2.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.3, 0.01 % sodium azide, 30 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D2 (TBC1D2 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: TBC1D2
Synonyms: TBC1D2, Armus, PARIS-1, PARIS1, TBC1 domain family member 2A, PP8997, TBC1 domain family, member 2, TBC1 domain family, member 2A, TBC1D2A
- Gene ID
You are here: